AlphaSew PW200 Mini-Walker Ultra-Feed Straight Stitch Sewing Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
The Alphasew PW200 is a semi-industrial straight stitch machine that sews a single needle lock stitch. Equipped with a one-tenth motor, the PW200 can sew smoothly at 900 stitches per minute. Sew medium, heavy, and extra heavy cloth, canvas, upholstery materials, and light leather with ease. The two-piece walking foot ensures even stitches on heavy fabrics when sewing at high speeds.
- Walking Foot: The mini-walking foot set on the PW200 ensures contact with fabric at all times giving you an even fabric feed. Precision feeding produces professionally sewn projects.
- Heavy Duty Motor: The motor with reduction pulley provides superior power when sewing at the recommended 900 RPM.
- Geared Belts: Two geared belts prevent slippage while sewing, even on heavyweight materials.
- Built-in Light: The built-in light is attached to the electric foot control. Illuminate your work space to reduce eye fatigue.
- Applications: Alphasew's PW200 can easily sew heavyweight fabrics such as upholstery and drapery.
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Mechanical Machine
- Straight Stitch
- No Buttonhole
- Side Loading Bobbin
- Max Stitch Length: 6mm
- Work Space: 7in x 7in
- Dimensions: 16.6in x 8.5in x 8in
- Stitches Per Minute: 900
- Manufacturer 30-Day Limited Commercial Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- Accessory Box
- Needles x 10
- Small and Large Screwdriver
- Bobbins x 3
- Thread Guide
- Spool Felt x 2
- Spool Stand
- Walking Foot Set
- Instruction Manual
- Power Cord w/Foot Control
- This product is Brand New in a Factory Sealed Box