Brother 1034DX Serger Overlock Machine (R)
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
The Brother 1034DX Serger Overlock Machine is perfect for finishing, home decor and creative fashion sewing. Expand your creative options with the Brother 1034DX Serger Overlock Machine serger. In addition to finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, this serger allows you to easily create ruffles, decorative edges and gathers, and use decorative threads for custom details. This serger works with either 3 or 4 threads, for added flexibility. Get more serging done, faster, with the ability to sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute. The color-coded guides printed on the machine show you exactly where to place each thread, for trouble-free threading. No need to pull out the manual when you want to thread your machine! With the Brother 1034DX Serger Overlock Machine your projects will have the finishing touch!
- Multiple thread options - easily convert between 3 or 4 threads
- For both knits and woven fabrics
- 3 serger feet - blind hem stitch foot, gathering foot, and standard foot (on machine)
- Brightly lit LED work area
- Soft protective machine cover
- Instructional videos on included CD
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- The color-coded guides printed on the machine show you exactly where to place each thread, for trouble-free threading. No need to pull out the manual when you want to thread your machine!
- The removable trim trap collects the fabric trim as the serger knife trims and serges your project, and can be easily detached from the serger. Also, the trim trap can easily store your foot controller when not in use.
- The differential feed controls the movement of the feed dogs that move the fabric through the machine. The ability to adjust the feed dogs helps provide smooth, even stitching and versatility. With a turn of the differential feed dial, you can help prevent puckers in lightweight fabrics, create gathers, or create decorative lettuce edges.
- Simply turn the stitch width adjustment dial to change your stitch width between 5.0mm (3/16 inch) and 7.0mm (9/32 inch). Adjusting the stitch width allows you to create serged seam finishes that lie flat, especially on lightweight fabrics.
- Manufacturer 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Standard Included Accessories:
- Standard Presser Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Gathering Foot
- Soft Dust Cover
- Thread Nets
- Thread Spool Caps
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Screw Driver
- Removable Trim Trap
- Instruction Manual
- Instructional CD w/Videos
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- This product is Reconditioned.