Juki MO-104D Serger Overlock Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
A simple, yet versatile machine, the Juki MO-104D is the perfect overlock serger machine for sewists looking to expand their skills with sturdy, professional-looking seams. It is reasonably priced and designed for convenient easy setup and use, perfect for anyone who has never serged before. Its large selection of stitches makes it equally fitting for experienced sewists who need a lot of variety from a single machine.
The MO-104D is a compact, 2/3/4-thread, 2-needle overlock and serging machine that offers a lot of bang for the buck. It does 15 different stitch patterns for all kinds of seams and hemming plus it stitches up to 1,00 SPM. It can sew stretchy knit fabrics using up to 4 threads to create tidy, yet strong seams that will stretch with the fabric. It can also make heavy duty seams for high-wear pieces, seams for items made from thicker fabrics, and finer seams for more delicate fabrics.
Like the best professional sergers, this personal model offers differential feed as well as adjustable stitch length and width to accommodate any type of fabric with each of its different stitches. The stitches will be precise and lay flat no matter what type of seam or hem is being sewn. All adjustments can be quickly and easily made using the simple control dials on the side of the machine.
The MO-104D is also easy to thread, an important feature for any overlock machine. This model has color-coded lay-in thread slots that correctly tension the thread once the machine is closed. The lower looper threads using a similar lay-in and snap closed mechanism. In seconds, the MO-104D can be threaded and ready to use!
Other great features of the MO-104D include an automatic rolled hem lever, adjustable presser foot pressure, and adjustable seam allowance cutting width for perfect seams with any fabric. The cutting blades can also be adjusted to make close, curled edges for manual rolled hems. In addition, it has cool-running LED lights that light up the whole needle area.
- Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots make threading easy and efficient. No wrapping. Just follow the color-coded thread path.
- Automatic Rolled Hemming can be created quickly and easily with built-in fingertip control. There is no need to change the throat plate or foot.
- Adjustable Cutting Width can be adjusted quickly for perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Adjustable Stitch Length is adjusted by the knob located inside the machine. Stitch length ranges between 1 and 4mm.
- Differential Feed is easily controlled and adjusted by a dial located on the exterior left-hand side.
- Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
- Maximum Stitch Speed: 1,500 spm
- Stitch Length: 1-4mm
- Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 ratio
- Manufacturer 5 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- Standard Presser Foot
- Looper Threader
- Spool Caps
- Anti-spill Net
- Needle Set
- Dust Cover
- Foot Control and Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- This product is Brand New in original factory sealed packaging.