Juki MO-114D Serger Overlock Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
The Juki MO-114D is the perfect serger for beginners just adding serging to their skills or those looking for a machine that’s easy to use. This model does a number of popular stitches and is designed for foolproof operation with the beginner in mind. It is a durable, reasonably priced machine that will give a great introduction to the world of sergers while helping sewists expand their capabilities.
Threading the MO-114D is easy with its lay-in tension slots and color-coded threading paths. After laying in the thread, the lower looper threader finishes the job, threading the machine once snapped into place. Considering that threading is commonly the main headache experienced with sergers, anyone using the MO-114D will appreciate how easily it threads.
The MO-114D offers a large selection of stitch patterns so it can sew a wide variety of fabrics. It performs 9 different stitches including 3- and 4-thread overlock, overcast, flatlock, chain stitch, and rolled hem stitches that can be used in many different ways.
All stitches can be adjusted for length using the handy dial control, further expanding the machine’s versatility. There is also a differential feed dial to adjust for different fabrics for uniform, precise stitches that correspond to fabric stretch. An automatic rolled hem feature creates perfect rolled hems after simply flipping a little switch.
This little serger has a dial-adjustable fabric cutting knife for setting the width of the seam allowance or even creating perfect rolled edges for a rolled hem. It also has a pressure adjustable presser foot for handling different fabric thicknesses.
The MO-114D has a built-in LED light to illuminate the workspace without heating up. This 15.5 lb machine is also relatively compact, measuring 11.5 x 11.5 x 12.4 inches to make it easy to transport.
- Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots - make threading easy and efficient. No wrapping, just follow the color coded thread path.
- Lower Looper Threader - allows for easy threading in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Automatic Rolled Hemming - can be created quickly and easily with built-in fingertip control. There is no need to change the throat plate or foot.
- Cutting Width - can be adjusted quickly for perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - is adjusted by simply turning the dial located inside the machine. Stitch length ranges between 1 and 4mm.
- Differential Feed - is easily controlled and adjusted by a dial located on the exterior right
- Number of threads - 2, 3 or 4 threads
- Needle - Schmetz 130/705H numbers 70, 80 & 90
- Standard overlock with
- Left needle 5-7mm
- Right needle 3-5mm
- Rolled hem 1.8-2.5mm
- Stitch length - 1-4mm (standard 2.5mm)
- Differential feed - 0.7-2.0 ratio
- Presser foot lift - 5mm-7.5mm
- Sewing speed - max. 1500 stitches per minute
- Weight - 7kg (approx. 15.5lbs)
- Dimensions - 315 W x 290 D x 290mm H (approx. 12.4" x 11.4" x 11.4")
- Manufacturer's 5 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- Upper looper converter
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush / needle inserter
- Looper threader
- Needle set 130/705
- Small screwdriver
- Dust cover
- Foot Control and Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- This product is Brand New in original factory sealed packaging.