Baby Lock Allegro Computerized Sewing + Quilting Machine | BLMAG
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
Baby Lock's Allegro Quilting and Sewing Machine is a must-have to complete large projects; it has all the tools you will need to ensure your project is the best it can be. This large machine is ideal for quilting and piecing with its 12-inches of creative space, 200 built-in stitches, two alphanumeric fonts, and convenient push‑button features. The Allegro can produce up to 1000 stitches per minute, allowing you to finish projects faster. With the included knee lifter, programmable needle, and LCD screen, you can create professional-looking stitches. The Baby Lock Allegro quilting and sewing machine comes complete with features that help make every one of your quilts perfect. Plus, technology that creates an innovative and efficient creative process that won't break the bank.
- 200 Built-In Stitches - With a maximum stitch width of 7mm, the Baby Lock Allegro has 200 built-in stitches to choose from. Take your creativity to new heights with any of the 56 utility stitches, 11 one-step buttonholes, 144 decorative stitch patterns, or the two built-in alphabets. You can sew most of your designs at 1000 stitches per minute.
- Built-In Needle Threader - A built-in needle threader is a must-have if you never want to struggle to thread a needle again. This key feature takes out the guesswork, near-misses, and frustration! You can thread your machine in seconds–meaning you can start your projects faster and put less strain on your eyes!
- Bobbin Winder - This machine comes with a built-in bobbin winder that makes sewing a breeze. You can keep multiple bobbins on hand, so you have the perfect thread color for every project! You never have to worry about overfilling your bobbin; the machine automatically stops when it detects that your bobbin is full.
- 12 Inch Creative Space - Making a larger quilt or working on a bulky project? No problem. The Allegro has an expanded throat space (12 x 9 inches) that gives you plenty of room to work comfortably.
- Push Button Features - These six operational controls give you more freedom to focus on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches, and reverse your sewing with the push of a button. You can even program the needle up/down feature. Eliminate interruptions by choosing whether to have your needle start in the up or down position. It's the perfect option for chain piecing and appliqué. Plus, it makes your projects faster!
- Hands Free Knee Lifter - Keep both hands available while quilting; the Allegro has a presser foot knee lifter. The knee lifter allows you to raise and lower the presser foot with your knee, giving your more control of your fabric. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes or hands off your project.
- LCD Screen - The liquid crystal display (LCD) screen allows you to control all aspects of your Allegro. Choose stitches, adjust stitch length and width, mirror image, and more using the LCD screen and touch panel keys. It displays everything from your presser foot recommendations, needle positions, stitch width/length, and more. To help maintain the LCD screen, lightly wipe it with a soft dry cloth if it gets dirty.
- Free Arm - Remove the auxiliary bed in the Allegra to access the free arm or lower your feed dogs. This narrow arm is used to hem cylindrical textiles such as shirt sleeves and pant legs.
- Drop Feed - The Allegro has a built-in lever that, when pressed, automatically lowers the feed dogs so you can quickly switch to free motion quilting.
- Adjustable Foot Pressure - Turn the dial along the side of the machine to adjust your foot pressure according to the type of fabric you are sewing.
- Built-in Storage - The Allegro is equipped with an accessory storage compartment. Located in the auxiliary bed are handy compartments that can hold extra presser feet, bobbins, needles, seam rippers, and more.
- Quick Set / Top Loading Bobbin - Changing your Class 15 bobbin just got more manageable on the Baby Lock Allegro. This sewing and quilting machine features a built-in bobbin winder as well as a quick-set feature. All you have to do is drop your bobbin into the machine, guide your thread through the slot, and the machine will take care of the rest.
- Manufacturer 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Standard Included Accessories:
- Knee lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- All Purpose Foot (on machine)
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- 1/4-Inch Quilting Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Free-motion/Darning Foot
- Soft cover for machine
- Seam Ripper with brush
- Spool caps (2 sizes)
- Screwdrivers (3 styles)
- Quilting Guide
- Extra Spool Pin
- 60-Day Trial of Online Sewing Classes
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- This product is Brand New in a Factory Sealed Box