Brother AIRFLOW 3000 Air Thread Serger
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
This versatile and durable serger is a must-have for any sewing room. The AIRFLOW 3000 is more efficient than a traditional sewing machine as it can cut and finish seams all in one pass. Plus, changing threads is a breeze with Air Threading Technology
The AIRFLOW 3000 is ideal either for advanced sewers who already use a serger but are looking to upgrade, or for serger beginners who use a sewing machine for garment construction, home décor, crafting, and quilting, but are looking to add decorative finishes to their projects.
With the AIRFLOW 3000, seams are cut and finished all in one pass. A blast of air sends the threads through the looper, saving significant amounts of time and preventing lint buildup simultaneously. Difficult materials, such as fine knits and stretchy fabrics, are now easier than ever to work with in the AIRFLOW 3000. Sewing at 1,300 stitches per minute, the machine works hard so you don’t have to!
- Air Technology - The AIRFLOW 3000 has an easy one-touch looper threading that uses a blast of air for threading. With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, the air sends the thread through the looper. So, it's like a breath of fresh air to change thread colors.
- Great Stitch Quality - Achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on specialty fabrics such as fine knits and stretchy materials.
- Differential Feed - The Differential Feed Ratio (0.7mm to 2.0mm) on the AIRFLOW 3000 provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge ﬁnishes on specialty materials.
- Great for Challenging Materials - Excellent for adding professional finishing touches on fine knits and stretchy materials, which can be challenging fabrics on traditional sewing machines.
- Brightly Lit Work Area - The AIRFLOW 3000 has plenty of high-quality LED lighting that is easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Quick Change Levers - The AIRFLOW 3000 has pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife before the edge is wrapped with thread. (serged).
- Safety Sensor and Error LED - When following conditions occur, an open fabric cover or front cover, the presser foot is raised, the AIRFLOW 3000 serger will not work and an error LED light will come on.
- No Lint Build-up - As the threads are constantly moved through tubes by the jet-air technology, fluff and lint are kept to a minimum so as not to build up and clog the lines.
- Noise Level Moderate - Add decorative touches and professional finishes to any DIY project, anywhere, anytime.
- Specialty Feet Included - The AIRFLOW 3000 comes with a Gathering Foot, a Blind Stitch Foot, a Piping Foot, and a Trim Trap so you can start your next DIY project
- 2/3/4 Number of Threads
- Leaning Needle Angle
- Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,300
- Stitch Length: 1mm-4mm
- Differential Feed Ratio: 0.7mm – 2.0mm
- Overlock Seam Width: 5mm – 7.5mm
- Height of Presser Foot: 5mm (Max 6mm)
- Presser Foot Adjustment
- Air Threader: Electrical
- Needle Threader
- Thread Tension: Manual
- Built-In Switch to Rolled Hemming Stitch
- Sensor of Front Cover
- Sensor of Fabric Cover
- Sensor of Presser Foot Up/down
- Error LED
- Manufacturer 25 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- Standard Presser Foot
- Gathering Foot
- Piping Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Trim Trap
- Soft Cover
- Accessory Box
- Thread Nets
- Thread Spool Caps
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Driver
- Threading Wire
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control with Power Cord
- This product is Brand New in a Factory Sealed Box