Juki Haruka TL-18QVP Industrial Grade Sewing + Quilting Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
As a reflection of Juki’s Japanese heritage, the TL-18QVP was named Haruka meaning “beyond.” Go beyond expectation with Haruka!
The Juki Haruka TL-18QVP is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable sewing machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. Now equipped with the same mechanism as JUKI industrial sewing machines for preventing uneven sewing on quilts and velvet, as well as stretched stitches on knit fabrics. The presser foot floats 0 to 2mm above the material making it useful for sewing over thick seams. A separate attachment mounting plate for installing fabric guides and other attachments. This extends the life of the sewing machine, as it can now be replaced when the mounting holes become damaged. A switch in the needle area allows you to adjust the brightness of the light between high, medium, low, and off. Easily control your sewing speed from 200 to 1500 SPM with the adjustable slide. Perfectly trim the needle and bobbin threads with the simple push of a button of foot pedal activation. Industrial sewing machine technology provides exceptional durability, noise control and cutting. No matter the thread type, sub-tension ensures stitches are sewn with a balanced thread tension. Achieve perfectly balanced threads with every stitch.
EXCLUSIVE Juki TL18-QVP Haruka Feature:
- Presser Foot Float Function (Micro-Lifter): The same mechanism found on Juki industrial sewing machines for preventing uneven sewing on quilts and velvet, as well as stretched stitches on knit fabrics. The presser foot floats 0 to 2 mm above the material, making it useful for sewing over thick seams.
- Dual Function Foot Control: Automatically trim both needle and bobbin threads by pressing the heel side of foot controller.
- LED Lighting: Brightens the needle area for better material handling.
- Sub-tension Unit: Controls strongly twisted threads and supplies needle thread to the main tension unit without thread quivering.
- Even Feed Walking Foot: Produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
- Heavy Weight Materials: Sewn with ease! The speed control mechanism, operated by microcomputer, allows the sewing machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
- Maximum Sewing Speed Control: Control sewing speed from 200 to 1,500 stitches per minute (SPM). This ideal for free motion quilting.
- Needle Up/Down: When you stop sewing, the machine will come to an accurate stop with the needle down.
- Drop-Feed: Feed can be raised and lowered. Great for free motion quilting.
- Knee Lift: Lift and lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Thread Tension Scale: Allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material you are using.
- Easy Side Loading Bobbin Access: A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: Adjust foot pressure according to the fabric being sewn by simply turning the adjustment dial.
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 17.8 x 8.6 inches
- Weight: 25.5 pounds
- Sewing Speed: 55-1500 stitches/minute
- Stitch Length: 6mm
- Presser Foot Lift: 7mm (by hand) / 12mm (by knee lift)
- Large 8.5 x 5.9 Inch Throat Area
- Extension Table Dimensions: 23.2 x 13.2 inches
- Manufacturer 5 Year Limited Warranty
BONUS Juki TL18-QVP Haruka Accessories ($300 Retail Value):
- Foot Switch Stopper - $30 Retail Value
- Quilt Guide for Even Feed Foot - $60 Retail Value
- Hemming Presser Foot - $30 Retail Value
- Open-Toe Free Motion Foot - $60 Retail Value
- 1/5-Inch Quilting Presser Foot - $50 Retail Value
- Compensating Presser Foot - $20 Retail Value
- 1/4-Inch and 7mm Presser Foot - $10 Retail Value
Standard Included Accessories:
- 1/4-inch Foot (installed on machine)
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Even Feed Walking Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Small Screwdriver
- Exclusive Screwdriver
- Cleaning Brush
- Knee Lifter
- Spool Cap
- Needles (Uses HAx1 System)
- Soft Sewing Machine Cover
- Auxiliary 12 x 23-Inch Extension Table
- Power Cord
- Foot Control
- Instruction Manual
- This product is Brand New in original factory sealed packaging.