Juki HZL-80HP-A Computerized Sewing Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
A model for sewing and quilting alike, the Juki HZL-80HP offers all the essential features any sewist needs to make a variety of projects. This lightweight, yet durable machine is fun and easy to use, perfect for trouble-free sewing at home or on the go. It is a computerized machine that offers great options for creating unique and amazing things!
The best feature about the exciting Juki HZL-80HP are the stitches - all 197 of them! There are all the essential sewing stitches anyone could need, plus 7 buttonhole patterns, a lettering font, and many other decorative stitches to turn simple projects into unique works of art.
The slide out stitch reference guide displays all the stitches, which can then be programmed into the number pad control panel. The most common ones can be quickly set with a single direct select button.
The easy to read LED screen shows the current stitch as well as any stitch adjustments like length and width, and even what presser foot to use. So simple!
To help with all those amazing stitches, the HZL-80HP offers a lot of other great features that simplify its use. This machine has a built-in needle threader, push-button reverse and reinforcement stitches, a start/stop button that indicates when the machine is properly set up and ready to sew, a needle up/down and stop positioning button, and more. It uses drop-in bobbins that can be easily monitored for thread level through the clear plastic cover.
To making handling different types of fabric less challenging, the HZL-80HP comes with presser foot pressure adjustment and an easy start function for starting seams with ease. It also has a drop feed system for free-motion quilting and a convertible free arm for doing hems and cuffs.
The HZL-80HP sets up easily, and ships with everything necessary to get started right away. Included accessories are a set of 7 essential presser feet, 3 needles, 3 bobbins, a spool pin with spool felt and caps, a storage bin in the removable free arm, a quilt guide, cleaning tools, a foot control, and more.
The handy included hard case makes transporting this 12-pound machine super easy!
- LED display – The Juki HZL-80HP LED display lets you know what your current settings are, like stitch length, width and even what foot to use and more!
- Built-in font with memory – With the Juki HZL-80HP, you can use the memory for letters and patterns. Make names, sentences, and unique rows of stitching on your projects for a personalized touch.
- Built-in needle threader – The built in needle threader assists you in easily threading the needle for a fast start to your project.
- Start and stop button – Use your foot control or use the handy start and stop button. The color of this button indicates the machine status.
- Reverse stitch and reinforcing stitch - The Juki HZL-80HP can sew a locking stitch at the beginning and end of your stitch. The Juki HZL-80HP has two types of lock stitches, reverse and reinforcing stitches.
- Direct stitch pattern selection – This feature saves time. Just the push of a button brings you the most commonly used stitches.
- Needle up and down positioning – You don’t have to turn the hand wheel every time you want the needle up or down. Just a push of the button changes the position of the needle. You can even sew a half stitch.
- One-step buttonhole – 7 different one-step buttonholes. The Juki HZL-80HP will sew the buttonhole automatically according to the size of your button.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure – When sewing thin or thick material, adjust the pressure of the presser foot to allow for correct feeding of the fabric.
- Variable width and length adjustment - The Juki HZL-80HP allows you to change the width and length of your stitch, as well as changing needle positions.
- Quick reference guide – Just pull out the handy reference guides to view all of the stitch patterns.
- Sewing speed – maximum 800 stitches per minute
- Dimensions: 15.7 inches W x 11.4 inches H x 7.4 inches D
- Weight: about 12 lbs
- Hook: horizontal rotary hook (top drop in bobbin)
- Manufacturer's 5 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- Standard presser foot
- Zipper foot
- Decorative applique foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blind hem foot
- Button sewing foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Seam ripper/brush
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Quilt guide
- Spool cap (large and small)
- Spool pin felt
- Pack of needles
- Hard Shell Cover
- Foot Control and Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Instructional DVD Video
- This product is Brand New in original factory sealed packaging.