Janome Artistic Digitizer Embroidery Digitizing Software
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
Be the designer, the gift giver or the award winner; with Janome Artistic Digitizer. Create and embellish any project easily with this robust embroidery, sewing and crafting software. Achieve professional quality results quickly and easily, without needing to be an expert. Everything you need is in this powerful and comprehensive package. You can create original designs, add personal touches, choose from a plentiful selection of digitizing options, advanced editing features, crystal work, quilting motifs and more. With this software you have the freedom to take your creative expression in any direction you can imagine. Artistic Digitizer gives you the freedom to be anything.
- Design on Your Platform - Artistic Digitizer software is Mac and Windows compatible.
- Couching - Add depth, dimension and drama to any projects to create more interest by stitching down a piece of thread or yarn to create a unique look and texture.
- Ease of Use - Find over 60 tutorial videos available directly in the software. The videos over everything from basic functions to complex designs.
- Fonts! Fonts! Fonts! - Easily integrate any font into your project. Artistic Digitizer lets you select from True Type Fonts to Open Type Fonts, or your own system fonts and create unique looks on any project.
- Reverse Lettering - Try this twist on monogramming: with the Reverse Lettering feature, along with Netfill and Trim functions, you can eliminate bulky satin stitches that can easily get lost in bulkier fabric, letting the fabric you are sewing on create your statement.
- Array Tote - Take a single design and automatically populate it seamlessly into several, covering your stitch area.
- Intertwined Monogram - Take your creativity outside the box of a typical monogram. Easily weave your monogram letters through each other, creating a unique design.
- Name Drop - Use Name Drop to quickly insert several names in a single design for bags, caps, badges, or shirt logos.
- AcuFil - Create beautifully-matched stippling across entire projects: create your own quilting stitches that can be used in our patented AcuFil hoop, allowing you to quilt your projects in the hoop.
- Quilt Your Imagination - Design your own custom quilting motifs to use on a Long Arm Quilter, giving your projects your own personal touch.
- Design, Cut, Transform - Transform your photography into works of art. Use your digital cutter to design & cut beautiful, intricate shapes from fabric and piece them together to create stunning art quilts.
- Motif Fill - Add texture and dimension to your embroidery projects with hundreds of different motifs that can be used in your designs.
- Split Feature - Split objects to easily create new shapes for use in your designs using the Knife tool.
- And SEW much more!
- Software Installation Disk (Software can also be downloaded online if you do not have a CD drive)
- Quick Start Guide
- Serial Number
- Activation Code
- 61 Tutorial Videos
- Software will open most popular embroidery design formats (excluding Bernina .ART formatted designs)
- Software saves and exports to the Janome (.JEF) format but can easily converted to other formats using readily available FREE conversion software, please contact us to obtain this FREE conversion software.
Operating Systems other than those stated below are not supported.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10 with the latest Service Packs
- MacOS: High Sierra Version 10.12.2 or later
- CPU: 2,0 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB of free uncompressed space
- Graphics card: 3D DirectX 9c accelerator with at least 1 GB RAM, 32-bit color (Windows only)
- Monitor Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Internet connection: Required