Juki DX-1500QVP Computerized Sewing Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
This computerized sewing machine incorporates JUKI’s industrial sewing machine technology to produce superior stitch quality and sewing performance. Additionally, it's simple enough for a beginner, but capable enough for a pro. Spend hours of quality time creating wonderful items for yourself and your friends with this delightful machine that boast computerized conveniences such as 157 stitch patterns including 16 professional buttonholes and 3 fonts. Other features include automatic reverse sewing, programmable trimmers, an intelligent bobbin system, and much more. Now sewing can truly be a joy!
- Direct Pattern Selection: One touch pattern selection to quickly start your sewing adventure. Simply push a button to select from 10 of the most popular sewing patterns, including applique stitch and blanket stitch.The Keypad is set up similar to your cell phone allowing you to quickly select lettering.The LCD screen displays the stitch settings, patterns, and recommends the best presser foot to use. Need to adjust the stitch length or width? Just turn the dial and the new settings display on the screen.
- Electronic Buttonholes: The Juki DX-1500QVP brings industrial style, perfectly balanced sensor buttonholes to home sewing.
With 16 buttonhole styles to choose from, you'll always have the prefect buttonhole for any fabric.
- Adjustable Cutting Widths: Adjust the width of the buttonhole without increasing or decreasing the stitching size. This allows you to have thin or wide buttons, adjust buttonholes for thick or thin fabrics, and still have stable strong buttonholes.
- Quick Thread Bobbin Case: Inserting the bobbin into the bobbin case is fool-proof…just follow the clearly marked threading path and you are ready to sew.
- Independent Bobbin Winder: Allows you to sew and wind bobbins at the same time. And bobbin winding couldn't be easier! Put the bobbin in place, catch the thread on the base, and push the lever.
- Quick Threading System: The automatic needle threader, threads the needle with just the push of a lever.
- Advanced Thread Trimming: The DX-1500QVP allows you to trim top and bobbin threads three ways: With a push of a button, automatically programmed trims and with the foot controlled trimming system. Just rock your heel back on the foot controller, and your thread is quickly and precisely cut.
- Combine, Save and Recall: Combine decorative stitches or lettering into pattern sequences and save them to the machine memory. The DX-1500QVP allows you to save up to 70 patterns, in 10 memory folders! Recall your favorite patterns with a touch of a button!
- Auto or Manual Tension Settings: With the DX-1500QVP , tension settings are never a worry. You can use the Automatic Thread Tension or increase or decrease the tension to create different stitch effects. Perfect control is always just a turn of a dial away.
- Powerful Feeding: Thanks to a 7-point surgical steel feed dog system, the DX-1500QVP can handle even the heaviest off projects with ease. The industrial style box-feed system means that heavy or light fabrics feed evenly and smoothly.
- Perfect Needle and Stitch Placement: The DX-1500QVP not only has variable needle positions which allow you to place the needle anywhere you desire, the DX-1500QVP has a feature that allows you to move the position of a complete pattern without changing the width. Because the Exceed Series machines have the ability to change positions of the pattern, you can also taper zigzag stitching to the left, right or center for perfect applique, decorative sewing and more!
- Nothing Quilts Better Than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the DX-1500QVP. Decorative stitches include stitches specifically for the crazy quilter.
- Drop the Feed Dogs and Go: With just a flip of the switch, you can be creating free-motion quilting stitches or free-hand embroidery with ease.
- Complete Control and On-Board Guides: You have complete control with just a push of the button. This feature allows you to program the needle up/down position, program automatic thread trimming, program a pattern or pattern sequence to stitch once or multiple times, program the foot control trimming, set the contrast on the LCD screen, change the volume on the machine buzzer, select from 8 languages settings, and open the on-board sewing guide when you need a little help.
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Shank Type: Low Shank
- Maximum Speed: 900 Stitches Per Minutes
- Number of Built-in Stitches: 157
- Number of Built-in Buttonholes: 16
- Machine Size: 17.5 (w) x 11.5 (h) x 8.25 (d) inches
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Weight: 22-Pounds
- Manufacturer 5 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- Standard Presser Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Manual Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Blindstitch Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Even Feed Walking Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- 1/4-Inch Patchwork Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Cleaning Brush
- T-Shape Screwdriver
- Spool Caps (Small, Medium, Large)
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Quilt Guide
- Twin Needle
- Knee Lift
- Hard Sheel Cover
- Extra Wide Extension Table
- Foot Control and Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- This product is Brand New in original factory sealed packaging.