Juki TL-2010Q High-Speed Sewing + Quilting Semi-Industrial Machine
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. This single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, is constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
Includes advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. The large work area of the TL-2010Q can handle large quilts, sewing or home decor project with ease.
- Dual Function Foot Control: Automatically trim both needle and bobbin threads by pressing the heel side of foot controller.
- LED Lighting: Brightens the needle area for better material handling.
- Sub-tension Unit: Controls strongly twisted threads and supplies needle thread to the main tension unit without thread quivering.
- Even Feed Walking Foot: Produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvets, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
- Heavy Weight Materials: Sewn with ease! The speed control mechanism, operated by microcomputer, allows the sewing machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
- Maximum Sewing Speed Control: Control sewing speed from 200 to 1,500 stitches per minute (SPM). This ideal for free motion quilting.
- Needle Up/Down: When you stop sewing, the machine will come to an accurate stop with the needle down.
- Drop-Feed: Feed can be raised and lowered. Great for free motion quilting.
- Knee Lift: Lift and lower the presser foot without using your hands. The presser foot can be raised as high as 12mm.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Thread Tension Scale: Allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material you are using.
- Easy Side Loading Bobbin Access: A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: Adjust foot pressure according to the fabric being sewn by simply turning the adjustment dial.
- 6mm Stitch Length
- 7mm Presser Foot Lift by Hand
- 12mm Extra High Presser Foot Lift by Knee Lifter
- Large 8.5 x 5.9 Inches Throat Area
- Weighs Only 25.4 Pounds
- Manufacturer's 5-Year Limited Warranty
Standard Included Accessories:
- 1/4-inch Foot (installed on machine)
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Even Feed Walking Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Small Screwdriver
- Exclusive Screwdriver
- Cleaning Brush
- Knee Lifter
- Spool Cap
- Needles (Uses HAx1 System)
- Soft Sewing Machine Cover
- Auxiliary 12 x 23-Inch Extension Table
- Power Cord
- Foot Control
- Instruction Manual
- This product is Brand New in original factory sealed packaging.