Embrilliance Thumbnailer Software for Mac and PC
- Stock ID #
- In Stock - Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Free Shipping
View embroidery files while browsing folders in your computer! No need to run any program - Embrilliance Thumbnailer by BriTon Leap creates icons for designs so your operating system can show them to you.
Embrilliance Thumbnailer runs on Intel Mac OSX 10.5+ and Windows XP(sp2 32-bit) and everything up, including Win-10, both 32 and 64 bit.
Thumbnailer is simple to use; it only takes a single step, just install the software and select the file types you will want to see on your computer when the Thumbnailer control panel appears. Once you have done this, you won't need to open the program again.
Once Embrilliance Thumbnailer is installed, you can open a folder in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) and set your view to Icons or Thumbnails and "Voila!", you'll see your embroidery designs whenever you browse through your files.
No other software is required! Nothing to double-click or 'open'! Thumbnails appear for any design you place on your system.
With Embrilliance Thumbnailer, you can install your software on as many computers as you own, even mixing Mac and PC. You'll never need to wonder what an embroidery file looks like again, no matter which computer you decide to use.
- See designs in simulated 3D stitching - Embroidery designs appear in your operating system as simulated 3D renderings, letting you see your designs as they will look when they stitch.
- Quick View Embroidery files and info - See your embroidery live in your preview pane, without opening specialty embroidery software
- View embroidery files in Cover Flow on Mac - Embroidery files show 3D rendered thumbnails in all the ways your operating systems shows files natively
- Select file types with a simple list and you are done - Select the file types you want to see in thumbnails with a simple selection window. Once they're selected, you are good to go; all the specified types will have 3D previews